Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The King Visits Long Island!

Right after my baptism, I got the chance for the first time
to visit another part of my kingdom - Long Island!
I saw the house my daddy grew up in,
and I got to meet my Great-Grandma Aida!

This is me hanging out in the backyard of my daddy's house.
The weather was really lovely!


Here are mommy and me taking a tour of the yard.
Note how my head is almost as big as mommy's already.
95 percentile, baby!


I really liked the weeping cherry tree in the front of daddy's house.


Four generations of Celanos -
Great-Grandma Aida, Grandpa Jojo, Daddy, and me!


Publicity smile for my friends!




2 comments:

Katie Stilson said...

You have the cutest kiddo, and you look so beautiful holding him! Congrats again!

nikki said...

Adorable pictures, especially the one with the hat, Thomas.

Your mama looks great, too! :)