Sunday, July 27, 2008

The King meets John Adams

Today Mommy, Daddy and I went to Quincy and saw the birthplace of John Adams.
We also walked around the boardwalk along the beach!

Here are Daddy and me standing next to a statue of President Ad
ams himself:


Here is the house that John Adams grew up in;
it's almost as famous as my house in Arlington!


Here's the house he and his wife lived in after they were married.


Mommy's feeding me on the boardwalk.
It was a nice try to fill me up,
but it didn't stop me from trying to steal her ice cream later on!
She claims I'm too young to have any,
but I think she just wanted to keep it all to herself!


Daddy and I are hanging out on the boardwalk now.
I was determined not to smile, but Mommy jumped up and down in front of me
and made such a fool of herself that I couldn't help it!


Now Mommy's got me in the Baby Bjorn, and it was Daddy's turn to act silly!


We were about to head over to the beach proper,
where I could make my official introduction to the Atlantic Ocean,
but it started to rain. Oh well; we'll have to save that for another day!

1 comment:

nikki said...

That's such a great photo of you and Thomas, Karen (the last one - love it!). You both look wonderful. He is SO cute!