Saturday, March 20, 2010

Enjoying the onset of spring in the kingdom

We've had some glorious weather recently,
and Mommy and Daddy have made sure the sunshine hasn't gone to waste!
Here are some of our most recent adventures!


Mommy put together my newest addition to the transportation fleet -
my two-seater wagon - so here I am reclining with a refreshing beverage.

An artsy shot by Mommy of me at the playground:

Another milk break!


One of my favorite activities is rolling my big truck downhill to watch it tumble!
Here we go!

Let's go fly a kite, up to the highest height,
Let's go fly a kite and send it soaring!


Down the big slide with Mommy. . .

. . . and then again with Daddy!


It was the first sighting of the ice cream man for the season,
so of course I had to get a pop.


Digging in the sand!



And now a tantalizing preview of pictures to come in the future:

Here I am with Curious George. . .

. . . and here I am at a sculpture garden!


More to come soon!!

1 comment:

Maura said...

What a happy little man!