Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Royal Christmas and a Kingly New Year!

The year 2008 has come and gone here in the Kingdom,
and many goings-on have been reported.
The King and his loyal subjects were quite busy preparing
for Christmas and New Year's,
and, though they were slowed down a bit
by the whopping 25 inches of snow in December,
they came through successfully!
Here are some pictures to catalogue our exploits:
The King and the Queen Mommy in front of the Christmas tree!


Does the King approve of the tree?
We think so!


Studiously examining one of his Christmas presents. . .


And lounging inside of his new toybox - thanks, Nonno!


The King and the Royal Babbo.
The Queen Mommy's two favorite men!


Psst! Check out my blocks!



The King is pleased.


Interesting contraption, this singing cookie jar/shape sorter. . .


Royal hands!


Out to brunch. . . I've got my eye on that Nonno and Nonna. . .



My new favorite activity: flicking my toys with my hand!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas O Ye Royal Ones!
- A Year's Worth of Thomas John -
How lucky he is to have his first 341 days documented!
~Miss M