Thursday, January 22, 2009

Royal Exploits

Now that I am older and wiser (and more mobile),
the Queen Mommy and the Royal Babbo have been
taking me out to playspaces all around the kingdom!

The two pictures below are of me at Together in Motion,
a great indoor play gym in the very heart of my kingdom.
I got to meet and play with a lot of other babies,
but I especially enjoyed crawling through the tunnels!



Here I am in the Children's Room at Robbins Library,
searching for just the right book. . .



Now I'm at the Natick Mall, enjoying an Auntie Anne's pretzel
(in honor of my Nonna). . .


and playing in the kids' room!
Here I practice my wall-scaling abilities,
which I am sure will come in handy in the future:


But I must say I enjoyed the slide very much!




The girls are invading! Abandon ship!


Finally, here I am directing Daddy on how to fix the garbage disposal.
He was a bit lost and confused,
but luckily I was there to guide him through.



Can you all believe that in a week I'll be a whole year old??
Phew. . . what an exhausting - but exciting! - first year of my reign this has been!
I can't wait to see what next year holds in store.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable, Karen! Glad all of you are doing so well :-)